Parchment Transcript FAQ

VWHelp 8

Last Update vor 2 Jahren

Starting Monday, March 15, 2021, all official transcript requests must be made through Parchment. This will allow requests to be made electronically, rather than via USPS.

You will visit our transcript site below and be directed to the Parchment website. There you will create a new account to make your request.

Here are some frequently asked questions about the new service.

Q: Is there a free version of the official transcript I can order?

A: No. There is now a $5.00 fee for electronic official transcript requests.

Q: Am I still able to view my unofficial transcript?

A: Yes. You can login to your MyVWCC account > go to SIS > and look in the Academic Records section.

Q: Does my username and password for Parchment need to match my MyVWCC account?

A: No. This account is unique to Parchment.

Q: What if I forget my username or password for my Parchment account?

A: On the Parchment sign in page you can use the "Forgot Password" option.

If you have any further transcript related questions you can contact the VWCC Records department at [email protected] for more information.

Was this article helpful?

0 out of 0 liked this article

Still need help? Message Us